Join startups from North Carolina and around the country at THE global startup event where new partnerships are formed, new acquisitions happen and new ideas are launched and funded.
Largest consumer technology trade show in the world
The CES Startup Pavilion provides qualified startups a branded turnkey exhibit package to gain global exposure.
- Exhibit booth for each startup
- Pre-show training & promotion
- Thought Leader Podcast
- On-site promotion, live social media and live streaming program
- On-site staff support & lead retrieval management
Ali Khatibzadeh, CEO of Lumeova, shares his experiences with the Startup Pavilion. Ali has participated in the Startup Pavilion in 2018 & 2019.
- Technology must be applicable to consumer market
- First time exhibitor at CES
- No sales before 1/1/2018
Sign up for the CES Startup Pavilion
Get In Touch
We are now booking for two pavilion opportunities in Eureka Park at CES 2020. Provide your contact information and we’ll reach out right away.